Welcome to West Lincoln Community Care
Learn a little more about us, what we do and what we stand for!
Who we are
For more than 35 years West Lincoln Community Care (WLCC) has been a community based not-for-profit, charitable organization that enhances the quality of life for members of our community who seek our assistance and support. We are a registered Charity with the Canadian Government (CRA) since 1986. We offer food, clothing, emergency assistance and a variety of programs to residents of West Lincoln in need of assistance.
It is the Mission of WLCC to restore balance to the lives of those who are vulnerable in our community so they may live with dignity and self respect. We exist to help people in our community up, over, and through the difficult situations that we all find ourselves in from time to time.
- WLCC strives to provide a dignified and helpful approach to those in need in our community.
- Compassion for those less fortunate in our community
- Integrity holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards
- Committed to treating our clients with honesty and respect
- Dedication to support our clients on their journey to self sufficiency
- Appreciation for the commitment and dedication from both our volunteers and our community partners