WLCC thanks you for your generous donations, every little bit counts!
UPDATE April 8/21: Due to the stay at home order, the thrift store is currently closed and not accepting any household donations at this time. Thank you.
- Try calling ahead to make sure we are open and that we accept your items
- Do not leave donations outside after hours
- Only donate good and clean items
- Please ensure your items are in working order
- Please remember the folks you meet are volunteers and should be treated with courtesy and respect and will show the same
REGRETFULLY WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- BOX SPRINGS
- CAR SEATS
- SOFA BEDS
- STROLLERS/BUGGIES WITHOUT STRAPS
- BUILT IN DISHWASHERS
- HARD WIRED LIGHTS OR CEILING FANS
- DOORS, WINDOWS, SCREENS
- HARDWOOD FLOORING OR TILES
- CARPETING UNDERPADDING (AREA RUGS ARE OKAY)
- OPEN CLEANERS
- TOILETS, COMMODES
We have the right to refuse anything damaged, rusted, stained or missing pieces. Please do not use our donation bay for your garbage.