That makes it all happen!
If clients find themselves in arrears and facing disconnection of utilities or eviction, they may be eligible for assistance. WLCC is an intake office for the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP), an intake office for the Ontario Energy Saver Program (OESP) and a referral agency for the Niagara Emergency Energy Fund (NEEF). Other forms of assistance that our clients may find themselves requiring include:
- Emergency funding for necessity of life expenses
- Referrals for personal counselling
- Resource materials for legal counselling, social assistance, nutrition, etc.
- Clothing, household & furniture items through our stores.
If you find yourself in need of help, or know of someone who could use help, or would like to extend a helping hand yourself, please contact us or come in to visit.
Help Support This Program:
- Make a Monetary Contribution: WLCC issues charitable tax receipts for donations $10 and over. Donate now!